To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter stating your compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Business Development Representative
Hello! Are you a self-starter that wants to make big waves in the digital marketing industry? Do you enjoy working with super smart people who don’t take themselves too seriously and want to work and play hard? Do you want an uncapped earning potential and the opportunity to become our next business development representative (BDR)?
Prime Marketing Experts is looking to grow our Business Development Representative team to help us create even more demand for our marketing solutions by finding great clients to work with.
As we grow and expand our operations, we are looking to hire an ambitious and driven BDR. The BDR will be the responsible for sales prospecting activities, developing partner leads and relationships, and creating and transferring opportunities. The BDR will be responsible for all steps of the sales qualification process.
The ideal BDR candidate, along with having a track record of top performance within a sales environment in a marketing agency environment, will also have the organizational skills to handle a high lead flow and should have a strong interest in advancing his/her career in Sales.
- Learn digital marketing well enough so that you can articulate the Prime Marketing Experts business value proposition to decision makers
- Document all business activities in the CRM system including all activity and contact with leads, Channel Partners, and Accounts
- Use sales enablement technologies to perform call, email, video & social outreach
- Reach out to target prospects using email, phone & social touches.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior level executives
Skills & Experience Needed
- Extra points if you have sales or marketing experience but we will closely consider candidates without it. More important that you have a crazy curious attitude.
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Articulate with strong business acumen
More About Our Agency:
We’re a boutique marketing agency that likes to work hard and play hard. We strive to stay updated on the latest marketing trends and technology, while offering an integrated approach to managing campaigns to maximize results for our clients.
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, please email us your resume & cover letter stating your compensation requirements to email@example.com. We are looking forward to meet you!